Which color of MacBook would you choose?

Which color of MacBook would you choose?

• Gold

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Space Grey

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Not sure / Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chr15h

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
If you are to scratch a Gold MacBook what colour is visible underneath? Wouldn't want to have gold or space grey with sliver scratches.

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
ordered mine in gold. i have a space grey iphone 6 but the black and gold looked too sharp to pass up. and honestly the pics online made the silver and space grey look too similar to me. after actually seeing the space grey in the store, i can tell the difference but i am still glad i went with gold, for me it is just a nice change of pace from everything silver and grey.

mike80421

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Space Grey seems to be a very nice color for Laptops. To bad the logo on back doesn't light up anymore, would really pop on the darker color.

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Just brought my first ever Mac and i went for space grey..... looks amazing!!!! SO HAPPY!! Was tempted with the gold but when I saw it in the "flesh" it wasn't like it looked online.

desktopad

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
With infinite number of awesome apps doing the rounds, it is quite difficult to convince users to download an app. Instead of working towards a paid app, it is a good idea to work towards app monetization. There?s no doubt that app advertisers and publishers have to invest money to start earning money, but knowing what works best is the key. Here are few ideas of app promotion. Pick and choose what works for they best.

In App Advertising

In app advertising is a way to monetize their windows apps or Mac apps by allowing adverts to popup in the app. They can use text ads, video ads, display ads, interactive ads and even sponsored content. This method is fairly easy to try, modify and measure and quite popular.

Pay Per Install

Another popular windows apps marketing method is teaming up with software firms that pay for every successful installation from within their apps. Usually adverts are displayed for users and they get paid when someone installs the software. This method works for most and can be combined with other methods.

Donation

Donations don?t make a lot of money, but when they offer a unique service of value, users consider donating a few dollars for their efforts. Though they won?t make a lot of money this way, some do adopt this method.

In App Purchases

Another popular app monetization method is promoting in app purchases. The idea is very simple ? they create an app and offer a few basic features and the other features they can unlock with a payment. However, this works only when they offer something of real value for customers. If yes, the conversions are good.

Affiliate Marketing

Many choose affiliate marketing as a way to promote app. Basically, they choose relevant and related products to promote with this method. However, you should first choose the affiliate deal and then work around it for creating an app to suit it, to earn real revenue with this method.

Sell Customer Details

Though not many do this at least openly, with a good user base this does earn they a few dollars. However, they will have to wait before they can do this and they will need more details like demographics, location, hobbies, social profile details, etc.

Partner Up:

Bundling up their app with other related services for revenue-sharing model or teaming up with a service that offers a subscription that?s related are a few ways to monetize app.

Sell the Source Code

While it might be difficult to get someone buy their apps, there are firms that buy codes and then tweak, rebrand and sell it at a premium. If they are ok to part with their code, they can try this option.

Some also prefer selling their app, requesting for crowdsourcing or startup funding, etc. In-app advertising, in-app purchases and affiliate marketing are methods many opt for. What app monetization method works for they is something they have try and determine.

About DeskTopAd:
DesktopAD is a desktop app advertising platform for Windows metro apps and OS X apps. We have a reach of more than thousands of users every month by providing high quality service to both developers and advertisers. We help developers monetize OS X/Windows metro apps by adding app advertising SDK and advertisers run ads in thousands of desktop applications.For more information, please visit DESKTOPAD

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I went with the Space Gray because my iPhone 6 is SG, my Apple Watch is SG, my Apple TV is black and my iPad is SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods