2010 MacBook

5tephen

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased one refurbished for $400, received it today and updated to Yosemite. It was such an enjoyable experience especially considering my recent switch from an Android (Note 4) to the 6+. I have always wanted to use an Apple computer but could never justify the price of a new one. After only a few hours of use I decided that the only thing I'll be using my Windows laptop for is gaming. I can't believe it took me so long but I'm glad I made the switch!

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Not a bad price! Us computer dorks who sit on forums all day chatting hardware sometimes forget that even hardware that is several years old is more than sufficient for powering every day tasks that a typical user might want.

And I really miss the plain MacBooks. I loved the black ones.

5tephen

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I got it from macofalltrades.com they ship next day if you use PayPal and a verified address. Ships from Florida and got here to me (in Maryland) pretty quickly.

wwlad

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I got mine 5 years ago, new. I too found it fantastic and wondered why it had taken me so long to make the switch.
Now I am wondering if I should make the switch to a MacBook air. Perhaps I will when they have retina.
I hope you get as much enjoyment with your MacBook as I have had with mine.

5tephen

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I got mine 5 years ago, new. I too found it fantastic and wondered why it had taken me so long to make the switch.
Now I am wondering if I should make the switch to a MacBook air. Perhaps I will when they have retina.
I hope you get as much enjoyment with your MacBook as I have had with mine.

Thank you very much. I am enjoying it a bunch. I'm really glad I made the switch.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Sweet! I just ordered my second ever Mac late this afternoon. It's a 2009 MacBook updated to Mavericks and has MS Office installed. It's going to be my new work computer as I just got a copy editing job that starts freelance for two months and requires me to bring my own machine to work from. eBay has some really nice looking MacBooks for insanely cheap prices - I paid only $188 for mine!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2