I clean my MacBook's display with a moistened lens wipe and the keyboard, mousepad and the remaining exterior with a lightly moistened Mr. Clean Eraser pad. The darn thing works wonders, in my opinion, and my MacBook is as white as ever!...
    05-03-2013 04:35 PM
    Cool Mr Clean huh magic eraser, When I go to the Apple store someday and get mine that is still on a shelf in a box I will have to remember that.
    05-03-2013 04:47 PM
    Cool Mr Clean huh magic eraser, When I go to the Apple store someday and get mine that is still on a shelf in a box I will have to remember that.
    Yep, it really does clean the MacBook well. I was skeptical at first, but the results were undeniable.
    05-03-2013 04:50 PM
    Ok here is another ? for anyone who wishes to answer as many as possible as I was being tongue and cheek before about mine being on the shelf. If one wanted a new laptop (Mac) and wanted to get the best bang for the buck and new to Mac only what would you all recommend so I can go on Apple and drool? TY
    05-03-2013 05:02 PM
    Ok here is another ? for anyone who wishes to answer as many as possible as I was being tongue and cheek before about mine being on the shelf. If one wanted a new laptop (Mac) and wanted to get the best bang for the buck and new to Mac only what would you all recommend so I can go on Apple and drool? TY
    The best bang for your buck is probably the Mac Mini but for a laptop would be a 13" MacBook Pro with the standard hard drive (non SSD). But the drool factor comes with the retina display MacBooks.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    05-03-2013 05:50 PM
    And to the original topic I have a bottle of iKlear and microfiber cloths that I use on the MacBook screen and body and my iPhone and iPad.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    05-03-2013 05:51 PM
    I clean my MacBook's display with a moistened lens wipe and the keyboard, mousepad and the remaining exterior with a lightly moistened Mr. Clean Eraser pad. The darn thing works wonders, in my opinion, and my MacBook is as white as ever!...
    I use a slightly damp cloth on the body/keyboard/trackpad... I clean the screen with a microfiber cloth and a spritz of distilled water (spray it on the cloth, NOT the screen).
    05-03-2013 07:46 PM
    I love my retina MBP (15")... not sure that it qualifies as "best bang for the buck", as it was quite pricey... but it is a beast... (2.6 GHz Intel Corei7, 16GB RAM, 768GB SSD). Depending on your storage requirements, the MBAir (13.3") is a really nice machine at a very reasonable price. If you need more storage, I’d recommend the 13" MBP with mechanical HD...
    Jaguarr40 and Just_Me_D like this.
    05-03-2013 07:47 PM