What do you use to clean your MacBook?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I clean my MacBook's display with a moistened lens wipe and the keyboard, mousepad and the remaining exterior with a lightly moistened Mr. Clean Eraser pad. The darn thing works wonders, in my opinion, and my MacBook is as white as ever!...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Cool Mr Clean huh magic eraser, When I go to the Apple store someday :( and get mine that is still on a shelf in a box I will have to remember that.:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Cool Mr Clean huh magic eraser, When I go to the Apple store someday :( and get mine that is still on a shelf in a box I will have to remember that.:)

Yep, it really does clean the MacBook well. I was skeptical at first, but the results were undeniable. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok here is another ? for anyone who wishes to answer as many as possible as I was being tongue and cheek before about mine being on the shelf. If one wanted a new laptop (Mac) and wanted to get the best bang for the buck and new to Mac only what would you all recommend so I can go on Apple and drool? TY

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I clean my MacBook's display with a moistened lens wipe and the keyboard, mousepad and the remaining exterior with a lightly moistened Mr. Clean Eraser pad. The darn thing works wonders, in my opinion, and my MacBook is as white as ever!...:)

I use a slightly damp cloth on the body/keyboard/trackpad... I clean the screen with a microfiber cloth and a spritz of distilled water (spray it on the cloth, NOT the screen).

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok here is another ? for anyone who wishes to answer as many as possible as I was being tongue and cheek before about mine being on the shelf. If one wanted a new laptop (Mac) and wanted to get the best bang for the buck and new to Mac only what would you all recommend so I can go on Apple and drool? TY

I love my retina MBP (15")... not sure that it qualifies as "best bang for the buck", as it was quite pricey... but it is a beast... (2.6 GHz Intel Corei7, 16GB RAM, 768GB SSD). Depending on your storage requirements, the MBAir (13.3") is a really nice machine at a very reasonable price. If you need more storage, I’d recommend the 13" MBP with mechanical HD...

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice