Which power adapters work with the new 16" MBP?

So I have the new 2021 16" MBP that comes with the new 140w Power Adapter. I know that the 140w power adapter is the only one that will "Fast Charge", but when I'm sitting at my desk I don't really need that. I can save that adapter for when I'm traveling.

Also, buying a separate 140w power adapter right now is impossible. They're not available as a separate purchase due to stock issues.

So my question is which other power adapters can I use to charge my 16" MBP normally?
    11-17-2021 01:32 PM
    I can't speak for the 16", but found my old 29 watt and wife's or an Air's 30 watt charged the higher core SoC but at slower rate. I left the big brick at home and carried the little one to my work sites.
    iRandyTX likes this.
    11-17-2021 01:50 PM
    Which power adapters work with the new 16" MBP?

So I have the new 2021 16" MBP that comes with the new 140w Power Adapter. I know that the 140w power adapter is the only one that will "Fast Charge", but when I'm sitting at my desk I don't really need that. I can save that adapter for when I'm traveling.

Also, buying a separate 140w power adapter right now is impossible. They're not available as a separate purchase due to stock issues.

So my question is which other power adapters can I use to charge my 16" MBP normally?

Hello and welcome to iMore! I'm sure that you will find the help you're looking for. When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!

Also, as an FYI: I have merged the two threads and deleted a duplicate post.
    11-17-2021 02:34 PM
    Thanks Annie! I couldn't find a way to merge the posts, or delete the duplicate myself.
    11-17-2021 03:05 PM
    Thanks Annie! I couldn't find a way to merge the posts, or delete the duplicate myself.
    No problem!!! If you ever have an issue that you need help with, just click the triangle with the ! mark in it. That will help you to report the issue and all Moderators are notified, and someone should respond quickly!

MBP 16" Power Adapters?-report-message-icon.jpg
    11-17-2021 03:31 PM