Trackpad or mouse?

linear2202

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Just a general question I guess. Do most users with MacBooks of any variety use external mouse or just the trackpad only? If you use an external mouse, which one?

I find the setting "Scroll Direction: Natural" when enabled to be a real hassle since this setting is maintained with a mouse and that causes scrolling with a mouse to be backwards on the mouse.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For the most part, I use the trackpad,but occasionally I use the Magic Mouse.

linear2202

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Thank you both for your replies. The trackpad is very good. Just used to and have some Bluetooth mice around for using with Windows laptops.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank you both for your replies. The trackpad is very good. Just used to and have some Bluetooth mice around for using with Windows laptops.
The mice you have that you used with your PCs probably will work just fine. Just try them and see how you like them. I have a Logitech mouse that works with Windows, MacOS or Linux.

linear2202

May 15, 2016
Visit site
The mice you have that you used with your PCs probably will work just fine. Just try them and see how you like them. I have a Logitech mouse that works with Windows, MacOS or Linux.

I have a couple of them. They do work fine. But the scrolling is backwards with the setting I mentioned enabled. Wondered it was me or something else. Both of my mice are Microsoft mice. Maybe a Logitech works fine with the scrolling.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2