Any good cases for 2018 MacBook Pro?

anon(9758025)

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi, just recently got the 15" MacBook Pro and I love it! Only problem is that I bought one plastic case on Amazon and the bottom doesn't really fit too well and I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions? I'm considering getting a D-Brand skin but not sure and I ask here before making a decision.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are a ton of cases for the MacBook Pro. I recommend you visit a nearby BestBuy store and check out some of the ones they have on display. You may find one that suits your tastes.

JT2050

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Most damage that occurs to laptops happens during transport, not during use. Adding a plastic shell that will add weight may potentially cause abrasion or hinge damage is not a substitute for a real case like the ones mentioned by volsfan0911 or something like this -

MacBook Pro Case

One thing to remember is Apple products have some of the highest resale value of any consumer electronics. Investing in a good, protective case now insures long term protection and the highest resale value when it comes time to upgrade. Good luck in your search.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal