What do I do about a flickering macbook display?

Tons123

Jun 1, 2018
Visit site
I have an early 2011 MacBook pro (13") running on High Sierra. About a month ago after I connected the laptop with my tv the screen started flickering after I disconnected from it. Particularly it flickers when I switch through windows or when I scrawl up and down a browser.

I have tried resetting the PRAM and the problem remains. I even erased the OS and reinstalled it after which the problem appeared resolved but came back after my first restart.

I have tried almost everything I can find on the net but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have an early 2011 MacBook pro (13") running on High Sierra. About a month ago after I connected the laptop with my tv the screen started flickering after I disconnected from it. Particularly it flickers when I switch through windows or when I scrawl up and down a browser.

How did you connect your MBP to your TV? What hardware was used?

I have tried resetting the PRAM and the problem remains. I even erased the OS and reinstalled it after which the problem appeared resolved but came back after my first restart.
I have tried almost everything I can find on the net but to no avail. Any suggestions?

You said you "erased the OS and reinstalled it". Did you restore from a previous backup?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2