Macbook pro iCloud issue, 'we couldn't make your iCloud library available'

laura pasterfield

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site
Ever since I ended my iTunes match subscritption I have not been able to access any of my purchased music. Overtime I attempt to logon to the iCloud I put in my (correct) password and get an immediate response saying, 'we couldn't make your iCloud library available.' All my music is greyed out, the status of the songs are all 'purchased' but I cannot access them and I have tried a number of things to resolve the issue but none have worked. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it as I've been without my purchased music for months now.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ever since I ended my iTunes match subscritption I have not been able to access any of my purchased music. Overtime I attempt to logon to the iCloud I put in my (correct) password and get an immediate response saying, 'we couldn't make your iCloud library available.' All my music is greyed out, the status of the songs are all 'purchased' but I cannot access them and I have tried a number of things to resolve the issue but none have worked. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it as I've been without my purchased music for months now.

Have you tried calling Apple? You will probably have to be transferred to Apple iTune once you speak to the initial Apple rep. This has also happened and there was no fix on my end.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner