Official: I just ordered a new/refurb MBP thread!

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm still trying to get the rest of my money together. Going to Best Buy and buying off the shelf. Trying for the $2800 one because of the 4GB of RAM on the Radeon 560.

Update: Money wise might have to settle for the $2400 model. It's still good but I have to get what I have money for. Hope there's no regret later on the Radeon card.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Well now things have changed for the better. I have almost all the money together for the $2800 one. Just waiting for the iPad money to come.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
No it is still in Louisville this weekend. I assume it will ship to Canada to UPS and to me by Tuesday or Wednesday. UPS is currently saying Wednesday by end of day.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No it is still in Louisville this weekend. I assume it will ship to Canada to UPS and to me by Tuesday or Wednesday. UPS is currently saying Wednesday by end of day.

KOOL, Photos by Wednesday or it didn't happen...LOL

Last edited:

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Well now things have changed for the better. I have almost all the money together for the $2800 one. Just waiting for the iPad money to come.

Been debating the last couple of days on whether I need the $2800 one. I'm not a professional video editor or coder. Thinking it might be better to just get the base 15" one. Personally I can't see spending almost $3500 on a MacBook Pro. But that's just me. I think if I wasn't married with kids I would get it with no problem. Will post when I get it. Hopefully this week since Best Buy knocked $100 off the price.

Last edited:

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
None because I'm at work and the delivery is to my home where our building's concierge will sign for my new Mac. Hoping it will be there when I get home this afternoon, I'm leaving early so not sure my new Mac will be there when I arrive.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
None because I'm at work and the delivery is to my home where our building's concierge will sign for my new Mac. Hoping it will be there when I get home this afternoon, I'm leaving early so not sure my new Mac will be there when I arrive.

OH Okay....LOL. I stayed in the window looking for my delivery.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I just picked mine up. Ended up getting the $2800 one. Got $100 off on sale and $100 off for school discount. Going to the Apple Store to get a clear case than going home to set it up. Tried taking a photo but wouldn't work.

Last edited:

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Updating! IMG_6018.JPG

I can't believe how thin and light this thing is compared with my old 2011 MBP. Love the keyboard and trackpad. Going to set up tomorrow after work when I can take my old MBP home.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I know. It's better than the silver. I can't believe how fast this thing is. I got the high end model at Best Buy. 16GB RAM, 512gb storage, and the Radeon 4gb graphics card. I had to have that graphics card.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just picked mine up. Ended up getting the $2800 one. Got $100 off on sale and $100 off for school discount. Going to the Apple Store to get a clear case than going home to set it up. Tried taking a photo but wouldn't work.

ConGats. I was thinking about a clear case as well for my MacBook Pro.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro