Office 365

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I purchased the full package from a seller on eBay with lifetime subscription for up to 5 laptops for 18.00. Well worth it. Wanted to share The seller sends you the info needed to download. Very happy. And not paying for renewal ever is great! I use Ebay a lot and highly recommend. It's great to save money. Agree?!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd bet anything purchase of a license from eBay for anything Microsoft is against their TOS/license Agreemenrs. Furthermore I'd bet it's a pirated code/wares/cracked for that price. Or someone is adding you to a business enterprise account. My point, tread carefully and don't get yourself in trouble. It's likely not legit ????????????

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
If it was a problem ebay would stop the seller. I once was bidding on an item and it wasn't authentic. eBay saw that and cancelled out the bids. This is legit and am not nervous about it. Thank you though.

Oliverg109

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
My only concern would be this "lifetime" subscription. How exactly does that work? I don't know if Microsoft even offers lifetime subscription of office. Is there a way to get a link to the listing.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I would also add concern over the 'lifetime' offer here, Office 365 doesn't have such a thing. that said, let's hope that you have exactly what you wanted and got a bargain.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
He also has been with ebay as a seller for a long time and has 100% perfect feedback.
This is always the first thing I look at. Track record is very important. 😃

I use Office 365 for school (we get it for free) so as long as I remember my login details I'll also have it for life. I presume the university pays for some sort of licence. There are 1 or 2 features missing that I would like, but it's a great alterative.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro