Gmail glitch.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I will write an email on my Mac Pro. I will be on my phone which is the 7 plus and in my gmail under drafts will see 45 drafts on one email I had sent from the Mac Pro. This is very confusing to me . Why is this happening? Thanks

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
A couple of questions:
  1. When composing your email on your Mac, are you using Gmail web or a mail client on your Mac?
  2. On your iPhone, are you using the Gmail app or the integrated mail app when looking in the drafts folder?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mail client on Mac
My gmail account on phone as normal

What do you mean when you say "My Gmail account on phone as normal"? Are you using the native Mail app on your iPhone? Are you logging in to your Gmail account via Safari or another web browser on your iPhone? Do you have Gmail set to fetch, and if so, how often? Fetching your Gmail from your iPhone at certain intervals could explain why you see a certain amount via your Mac and another amount via your iPhone.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
My gmail is set up the way I had it on Samsung. GOOGLE. Not using the web. Not using Safari. I will use the Mac Pro and then in my gmail on my iphone I see many drafts in the draft folder and I haven't done any. Just an email. This never happened with samsung

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Apple rep was awesome. We got my email app fixed and now no issue. It was actually caused by my gmail on my iPhone

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It was weird. On my Mac Pro not showing drafts. In gmail on phone was showing draft but 47 drafts on a single email sent. She couldn't figure it out specifically thought due to having gmail on iPhone and Apple client email being used on Mac Pro. So made it the same on both Apple version and it's fine now. Not getting all those drafts. I don't mind the Apple version over the gmail

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Didn't have gmail on Mac Pro. Just their native Apple email. Probably why. But will see how this works. I don't mind switching. Hate all those drafts. Drove me batty. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner