MacBook Pro 13 vs 15 late 2016 vs other Windows laptops

ViktorOTitov

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
Dear professionals! Dear friends! Help me, please!

I decided to make my life more easy and buy effective laptop for daily work at home, on the road and in office.
I have an iPhone 7 plus and Apple Watch 2 Hermes, so that is why my choice stopped at one of MacBook Pro's laptops: MacBook 13, MacBook 13 with touch bar or MacBook 15 with touch bar.

But what model is the best for me and is this Apple laptop the right choice?

I am working in the sphere of science and for administration. I need typing convenience (I use MS Office a lot, about 10 hours a day), and also autonomy. I always work with internet, researches and databases. I always have hundreds emails every day and I should response on them very quickly. Of course, I use WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Facebook, BBM, iMessage to make productive discussions with my colleagues. I need MS Office, Adobe Acrobat DC, Finereader, SPSS, Stata, etc. I know, that all these Apps work great on Windows, and there is no full functioning MS Office and other Apps on Mac OS. Maybe I should go for new Lenovo Thinkpad t470s or x270 with lte? Or Windows on MacBook Pro works great?
What are pros and cons?
Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Under the circumstances you described, I *think* it would be beneficial for you to buy a new Windows laptop, especially since you're already familiar and appear more comfortable with Windows. There's a learning curve with the MacBook that you may or may not have time to adjust to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2