I'm so glad we are getting reviews from people who have actually used the MBP 2016

angusmatheson

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
We got a months of people who had never used the device, complaining bitterly about lack of RAM and USB-C and the cost and whatever else. But they had never touched one. I love now getting real reviews from real people who have used them. The 2016 MBP isn't for everyone. But for those that it is for, seems quite pleased. Why did so many people who had never used one people write/blog/YouTube so much negative stuff about it?

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
fear of change?

Everyone just wants to give their opinions these days and it's just so easy to do on the internet, even if you have never even seen anything but just read/heard something about something, people tend to have their opinion ready...

hero11

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
We got a months of people who had never used the device, complaining bitterly about lack of RAM and USB-C and the cost and whatever else. But they had never touched one. I love now getting real reviews from real people who have used them. The 2016 MBP isn't for everyone. But for those that it is for, seems quite pleased. Why did so many people who had never used one people write/blog/YouTube so much negative stuff about it?

I imagine most people use the MBP for generic purposes like browsing, writing, watching movies, no real hardware professional use, so most people probably don't care if Apple decides to flood the market with just another dongle or limit them RAM. They just consume what they are given.

It's very reasonable to raise your concerns when you use the MBP for work like cutting, photography etc., because you have a certain workflow and set up going.

I think it is great that a lot of professional users wrote/blogged about it. It gave me a new perspective on things and how Apple uses dongles as another market revenue.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Lack of RAM?

It seems to be pretty much the standard, on the market.
But hey, people being people.. "WHY CAN'T I HAVE 64GB OF RAM TO DO FACEBOOK AND READ EMAILS, DAMMIT?!"

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I got the base 13" model coming as a iPad replacement, gave my air 2 to my wife and sold her air 1, won't be using a dongle will setup via iCloud and just have photo stream with my 7 plus 256gb which will have all my photos/videos same as my iMac 5k 27".
For me i wanted a bigger screen with keyboard and be portable and didnt want to spend the asking price on a iPad 12.9 and keyboard which is not as functional anyway.
Got 10% off and 2 years Interest free plus can claim back tax. The difference between a iPad 12.9 256gb 4g with keyboard v the 13" 256gb MBPr i got here is only $100.