Silver or Space Gray?

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I am so excited about today's announcement and I want to order one to replace my current Mac. But I cannot decide the color. Silver or Space Gray? What do you all think?

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I am so excited about today's announcement and I want to order one to replace my current Mac. But I cannot decide the color. Silver or Space Gray? What do you all think?

Definitely Silver for me. Always loved the colour. Don't get the hype over the Space Grey. Silver looks so awesome. :)

Just loping for places to sell my organs so i can buy one of them LOL

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I'd get the space gray because it's darker. Still don't understand why the lit apple is gone. What processer is in the new macs? I don't think it's koby lake or something like that. I still have a late 2013 15" rMBP with the descreet Nvidia graphics card. Will be 3 yrs old in February, don't know if the new ones are worth upgrading too .

Last edited:

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys! I pulled the trigger and ordered the 15" MBP Space Gray. Looks like the delivery date has been pushed back to 3-4 weeks now (instead of the original 2-3 weeks).

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Did you BTO? what specs did you get?
All default specs..... 16GB RAM, 512 SSD. But I added the USB-C to USB Adapter because I have a lot of USB 3 thumb drives and devices. And I also added a USB-C to Lightning Cable for my iPhone 7 Plus, which I probably don't need because I cannot remember the last time I have to connect my iPhone to my Mac. :)