Last years MacBook Pro

glj104

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
How long will they continue to sell last years model? New model seems out of my budget so I may opt for the current model. How long do I have to decide ?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
You will have time, how much I can not tell you. Only Apple knows what they have left. But if you go with a refurbished one, you will have a couple of years. Refurbished is every bit as good as new, if not better. And they become available quite often.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Not sure on a time frame. Maybe someone else can confirm. However, if you have a Best Buy local to you, that's also an alternative shop...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think anyone can answer your question with any certainty. I mean, places like Best Buy will probably sell them for as long as they have them in stock.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How long will they continue to sell last years model? New model seems out of my budget so I may opt for the current model. How long do I have to decide ?

According to today's keynote, last year's model will continue to be sold at its current price point. So, you have some time to make your decision. :)

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site

It seems as though they have dropped the price of the '2015' Macbook Pro by $200 USD.
Making it now the 'Entry Level' Macbook Pro and have done away with the 'Non-Retina' version.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Figured we'd see some drops. That's the bright side for those that don't want to drop big $$$ on the new models!!

Yep, and many of us could easily get by with the previous models for years to come. Personally, I wouldn't have any problems buying a 2015 model MBP in lieu of the latest models.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner