Found a Mac Book Pro (2011-ish) How can I find the owner?

jchapman01

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,

I found a Mac Book Pro on my way to work last week and want to find the owner to return it. It was sitting in the grassy median of the street across from several apartment complexes and I see a lot of college or high school students walking the area. I think it might have a busted screen and I don't have a charger to try to power it on. Can the Apple Store help find the owner using the serial number or something? Is there another way to track the owner?

Thanks in advance!
J. Chapman

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I found a Mac Book Pro on my way to work last week and want to find the owner to return it. It was sitting in the grassy median of the street across from several apartment complexes and I see a lot of college or high school students walking the area. I think it might have a busted screen and I don't have a charger to try to power it on. Can the Apple Store help find the owner using the serial number or something? Is there another way to track the owner?

Thanks in advance!
J. Chapman

Glad to see you are attempting to do the right thing. Apple will probably not do anything for you. My suggestion would be to turn it into your local authorities.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods