Okay so I used to be a Microsoft fanboy (I know). I bought an iPod touch 5th gen and immediately fell in love with apple products. I decided to give the iPhone 6 a try and I loved it except for an issue with the screen (light bleeding). It was not that bad but was annoying and I tried to use the warranty but wasn't successful . Four months after, mi lock button started to fail and finally I was given a new iPhone so everything is working great.

Two weeks ago I purchased a Retina MacBook Pro 13" and it was awesome until I noticed something. The screen has brighter corners and they're kinda yellow. It has a very serious blacklight bleeding. I just can't believe that a $1300 product which the main selling point is the screen has a faulty one. I still love apple and I'm planning to buy an iPad but it's really worrying that 2/3 apple products that I purchased were faulty. I'm going tonight to the store so they can give me a solution.

I live in Guatemala so going to the Genius Bar isn't an option and the apple support here is not that good.

I'm going to attach pictures and you can judge by yourself. If you have the time please take a picture with a black background and full brightness in a dark room. I want to see how bad mine really is.

I may have bad luck with Apple products or maybe they're no that good as I expected-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1445288461.828992.jpgI may have bad luck with Apple products or maybe they're no that good as I expected-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1445288474.233362.jpgI may have bad luck with Apple products or maybe they're no that good as I expected-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1445288490.309188.jpg
    10-19-2015 05:01 PM
    First of all, welcome to iMore!

I took a look at your pics and definitely see the yellow on the corners.

My dad had a MBA that had issues with the hard drive TWICE. It was really annoying for him to have to deal with at his age, especially after I told him to get one. I think you should definitely try to do a warranty exchange.
    nelsonecm likes this.
    10-19-2015 05:05 PM
    Welcome to iMore! I had that exact same yellowing issue with my rMBP a little over a year ago. I walked into the Apple Store with it and left shortly after with a brand new MacBook. Even though you don't have an Apple Store near you I would still contact Apple about the problem. If anybody stands by their products, it's Apple.
    nelsonecm likes this.
    10-19-2015 05:31 PM
    Replace that bad boy! My 13 inch macbook pro is flawless.
    nelsonecm likes this.
    10-20-2015 06:38 PM
    I went to the store and they will replace it . I just have to wait till tomorrow since they didn't have in stock.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    10-21-2015 06:45 PM
    I went to the store and they will replace it . I just have to wait till tomorrow since they didn't have in stock.
    Great to hear!
    10-21-2015 08:28 PM
    Great, good luck with it. Apple does have customer service second to none.
    10-21-2015 08:44 PM
    Great! Hope this next one doesn't have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-21-2015 09:43 PM