2013 Refurbished rMBP freezing

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased a 13 rMBP 8gb 256 ssd. I have issues with freezing. The issue has been when trying to download torrent for a tv show. I can only download like 2 files at a time then it freezes for several minutes then will start working again. Also have same issue in finder when trying to move a file that is connected to my hard drive on the extreme.

Also once the torrent downloads it is not playing properly in iTunes through the Apple TV. It will start playing then get pixelated then come back and the sound is ahead of the video. Only way to correct is to back out go back in and resume then it does it again. Seems like didn't download properly. I can download the same file on my older PC and download as many as need with no freezing and then transfer over to mac and plays fine.

Not sure what is causing this issue if something wrong with the computer or so etching else.

Any help would be appreciated.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't use torrent but I'm pretty sure the issue isn't with your rMBP. Its probably that the torrent version isn't compatible with Mavericks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR