Any Suggestions on an Ultrathin Nice Fitting rMBP Keyboard Cover ?

jooeey

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I am looking out for a Keyboard cover, now there are hundreds of Keyboard Protector Cover Manufacturers in the Market Capdase, KB Covers, Logickeyboard, Moshi etc... I do realise with Keyboard Protector your natural ability, speed and accuracy is hampered when compared to typing directly on the Keyboard nevertheless I would still like to use it. So I am looking out for a cover which is ultra thin which does not give too much of a bad typing experience which fits nicely on the rMBP Keyboard and has a near to natural typing feel and experience any suggestions?

I was gonna buy the MOSHI because of their good name in making Apple accessories till someone here has put a review saying that it does not fit very correctly on the rMBP keyboard it slides from the side and is kind of loose. Any suggestions guys on a Good Keyboard cover which has to be ultra thin 0.1 MM in thickness or maybe less than that !

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have two KB covers, US flag and Lightroom, and I love them. They are very thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 while driving in reverse

jooeey

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Look The problem is there are tens of hundreds of Keyboard Making Companies and brands...There are plenty to choose from..Somebody mentioned Moshi just above, it is not that I am not aware of Moshi and quite a few other Brands. But I was looking out for a Keyboard which is super slim, ultra thin. Because the fact is using keyboard covers on the Macbook Pro Native Keyboard Hampers Typing...There is no denying n that..Speed, Accuracy goes for a toss. Also leads to quite a few of spelling mistakes, if you try to type too fast. So again and again hitting that backspace or delete button. So it is a Big pain in the *** to use those keyboard but that is a price one pays to keep your rMBP Keyboard in a pristine condition. So having said this, what I mean is I am looking out for a Keyboard which gives a very natural feeling in terms of typing...and for that to happen it has to be super slim I would say even less then 0.1MM in Thickness size Moshi and quite others have come with their keyboard protectors which are 0.1MM in thickness size but I wonder if there is anything which is even less then that ?

eastbayrae said:
I have two KB covers, US flag and Lightroom, and I love them. They are very thin

By The way out of these three which one do you find perfect ? I was reading one review on KB Covers they say it is pretty good But I wonder if it is more better than Moshi ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2