I plan on laying it on my chest or stomach/legs. Just how friendly is it for bed/couch/sofa use?
    12-20-2013 11:17 PM
    Electronic devices need air circulation of some sort to keep cool. If using it in the manner you're asking will allow for air circulation then you should be fine.
    12-21-2013 10:30 AM
    That's how I use mine 85% of the time . I'm actually in bed while typing this. tried the iPad and mini and I find this the most comfortable.
    12-21-2013 10:39 AM
    Depends in what you are doing. Just web browsing you are probably ok because that doesn't use much power and create much heat that needs to be disappeared. Heavy duty gaming -not recommended because being in a bed would prevent airflow and the computer would get really hot.
    12-21-2013 02:02 PM
    Depends in what you are doing. Just web browsing you are probably ok because that doesn't use much power and create much heat that needs to be disappeared. Heavy duty gaming -not recommended because being in a bed would prevent airflow and the computer would get really hot.
    Nah, I don't game on computers. I prefer my PS3/4 XBOX etc.

Can't wait to get mine, it's still being processed...got a 1-2 weeks shipping quote for a custom configuration...
    12-21-2013 04:37 PM
    My iPad Air rocks the bed!!!!!!! My laptop is for my couch, and on the run.
    12-23-2013 09:47 AM
    My iPad Air rocks the bed!!!!!!! My laptop is for my couch, and on the run.
    I've tried every iPad in bed...Air and Mini. Holding it with one hand despite the reduced weight still sucks lol. I can lay my Macbook on my chest and I'm hands free basically. Between the iPhone and these last generation Macbooks there just isn't any room for the iPad in my life. Great device nonetheless! Gorgeous screen and the light weight makes it very attractive! cheers!
    12-23-2013 03:15 PM