Now that the 13" Retina Macbook Pro with Hasswell has been out for a little more than a month, what are your impressions? Are you still happy with your purchase? Have you found it to be reliable?

Mine has been running fantastic, I have no regrets ... I think the only device that could pry this one from my hand is possibly next years model ;-)
    11-27-2013 03:27 PM
    I just got mine. I'd like to know if anyone is having the same issue as me...
    I find that the lower right hand corner of the screen is a bit yellow? Like a bit of cooking oil is over it, looks warm.
    And do you experience any scrolling lag? Especially in safari or the left side of the finder application.
    11-27-2013 10:41 PM
    Mine works fantastic but when shutting down, when the screen turns gray, I get like a reflection of the wallpaper I have, kind of like looking at a reflection in water. Is that an issue I should take to apple, or is it nothing to worry about?
    11-28-2013 12:49 AM
    I just got mine. I'd like to know if anyone is having the same issue as me...
    I find that the lower right hand corner of the screen is a bit yellow? Like a bit of cooking oil is over it, looks warm.
    And do you experience any scrolling lag? Especially in safari or the left side of the finder application.
    You should return it. Sounds defective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-28-2013 01:17 AM
    I've set up a genius appointment. The headache is I bought this at a authorized retailer and exchanges have to go through them instead of straight with Apple. The yellow tint is annoying but not sure if I should exchange or live with it... :S!
    11-28-2013 07:00 PM
    Apple is usually pretty good at doing exchanges themselves even if you go thru another retailer.
    11-28-2013 08:21 PM
    @Karenkcoulter what do you mean? That if I take it to the Apple store they can help me do the exchange instead of getting me to go back to the retailer? Thanks
    11-29-2013 02:07 AM
    I have the yellow tint issue on my MacBook Pro, left side, just like the iPad Air.

I took it to an approved technician to test it out. He acknowledged the default and found out a defective probe in my laptop, requiring the replacement of the entire motherboard.
    If it were out of warranty, it would have costed around $2000.
    And 10 days announced to be repaired. (I was out of the 14days return window).

I called Apple and they executed a replacement.
    11-29-2013 02:39 AM
    Couldn't be happier with mine. It's the first macbook i've had and what a difference it is - think i've been brainwashed

I was very lucky with mine judging by other posts, no issues whatsoever with the screen or anything else. Wifi was a pain at first but that turned out to be some dodgy router firmware (old laptop didn't have 5ghz so didn't notice the issue before getting the mac).

Pleased to say it's handled pretty much everything i've thrown at it. Did try throwing a few of the heavier games at it just to see what would happen, wasn't pretty but with me going for the 13" i wasn't expecting miracles.

One thing i'm really chuffed about which i wasn't expecting is how nice the keyboard is to type on. Normally laptop keyboards with low travel annoy me but the one on here is really easy to type on. Makes me want to pick up a magic keyboard for the PC if they're the same sort of quality
    11-29-2013 03:29 AM
    So I was reminded again this weekend of why I pay premium for Apple products... Service beyond great at the Genius Bar. Replaced my MacBook for a completely new one that is now problem free!
    12-03-2013 12:02 AM
    Once you go Mac you never go back !!!
    12-03-2013 01:43 AM