Help! So Safari keeps sliding off the screen to the right after a few secs opened

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
can any help or has anyone seen this? i open safari on my mac book pro and within a few seconds it slides off to the right i am not touching anything and it goes off the screen the only way to keep it on the screen is to keep it minimized its crazy this started yesterday have never had any issues.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have never even heard of anything like that. If it were me, I'd move my files to the cloud or an external HDD, erase the hard drive and then reinstall OS X.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
can any help or has anyone seen this? i open safari on my mac book pro and within a few seconds it slides off to the right i am not touching anything and it goes off the screen the only way to keep it on the screen is to keep it minimized its crazy this started yesterday have never had any issues.

Have you cleaned your track pad with anything recently? (water, cleanser, etc)

If water some how gets beneath the glass panel on the track pad, it can cause wonky issues like this (it happened to mine after an Apple store genius bar guy wiped mine with an alcohol swab)...it didn't work right for a few days, and then finally, it started working perfectly again (I almost got a new top case out of it, lol).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR