New MacBooks sept 10th?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it. If anything extra is to be announced I think it would be the new iPad's.... We will just have to wait till Sep. 10th to find out for sure, though.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Very doubtful. Typically Apple has separate events for iOS devices and computers. The upcoming announcement will be for iOS devices - iPhone, iOS 7, and hopefully iPads. There’s a possibility that Apple will just release the new Macs without an event, but with the tremendous step in battery life, the imminent release of the new Mac Pro and whatever else Apple has cooked up, I expect a Mac event, as well... but I don’t see the Mac event being any way connected with the 9/10 event.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh ok. Will we at least see an event this year? I share a new air with my wife so I can wait but not too long hopefully :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Oh ok. Will we at least see an event this year? I share a new air with my wife so I can wait but not too long hopefully :)

I agree with Fausty that Apple might just put the new Mac's out without holding a event. So far I've been seeing a lot of sites pointing toward a Oct. release.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Phew, I just bought a macbook with the student price and was concerned that a new mac would come out the very next week.