Such thing as a legit Macbook givaway

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
i was wondering if there was a real site or givaway for a macbook. Considering all the spam out there, i was hoping my friends here at the imore forum could give me any insight on a site or trick to win a free macbook. If i had it my way i would buy one myself but times are tough im sure for a lot of people but i know there is something out there thats legit...Please help and thanks!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
i was wondering if there was a real site or givaway for a macbook. Considering all the spam out there, i was hoping my friends here at the imore forum could give me any insight on a site or trick to win a free macbook. If i had it my way i would buy one myself but times are tough im sure for a lot of people but i know there is something out there thats legit...Please help and thanks!

Nothing that I know of. Regarding any current "promotions", remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. A $999 basic MBP is a pretty pricey give away prize... I would think that legit deals would be few and far between.

Last edited:

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

The only place I would believe it from would be either a reputable retailer like best buy, or a major website like iMore. Places like these will sometimes host giveaways of this scale. Any little tweet or ad you see for a free MacBook, if its not associated with a source you trust, it's probably a scam.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There is no trick...there are legitimate macbook giveaways in the world, but you're not going to just stumble onto one online, and it's probably not going to be free (raffles, etc).

Your best bet is to give up the idea that you're going to win one for free...your hopes are already absurdly too high just reading your post.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2