Looking for a case for my MacBook Pro I was thinking of something that protects the outside has a screen protector and also protects the keyboard from greasy fingers for example
    06-27-2013 12:15 AM
    I hate the feeling of the keyboard covers personally, so I've never bought one...and my keys have been quite clean even under heavy use (even on my old 2011 model I used to have). The keys being black make it a bit easier to hide the grime you find from usage over time.

I never bought a cover for mine either, but the day I bought my current system (and the 2011 model i had before), I had the invisi-shield protective covering (made by ZAGG) put on the top and bottom as well as the track pad and the palm rests...when i sold my 2011 model, the material covering the macbook had some little nicks and a tiny bit of discoloration around some edges, but all in all, it did it's job perfectly, and when i sold it and removed the stuff, the Macbook was in pristine condition all around.
    06-27-2013 08:52 AM
    I hate the feeling of the keyboard covers personally, so I've never bought one...and my keys have been quite clean even under heavy use (even on my old 2011 model I used to have). The keys being black make it a bit easier to hide the grime you find from usage over time.

I never bought a cover for mine either, but the day I bought my current system (and the 2011 model i had before), I had the invisi-shield protective covering (made by ZAGG) put on the top and bottom as well as the track pad and the palm rests...when i sold my 2011 model, the material covering the macbook had some little nicks and a tiny bit of discoloration around some edges, but all in all, it did it's job perfectly, and when i sold it and removed the stuff, the Macbook was in pristine condition all around.
    Cool I just might look into that them and do some searching on amazon as well
    06-27-2013 09:38 AM
    Looking for a case for my MacBook Pro I was thinking of something that protects the outside has a screen protector and also protects the keyboard from greasy fingers for example
    Here's one that I've used in the past. Pretty good (a little pricey for a case) and thin and kept the look of the macbook. I don't do keyboard covers. Honestly, I wouldn't pay a lot for a case that's meant to protect against nicks and scratches. If that's your primary goal and you want to spend the money and keep the sleek look of it, go Zagg shield.

Amazon.com : Speck Products See Thru Hard Shell Case for MacBook Pro 13-Inch Aluminum Unibody Only, Clear (SPK-A0445) : Laptop & Netbook Computer Sleeves & Slipcases : Electronics
    06-27-2013 11:18 AM
    I just got this case for my macbook. It's nice, thin, keeps the sleek look and most of all, cheap. Now I feel better about leaving my laptop sitting in certain places.

Clear Crystal Solid Hard Case Plastic Cover for MacBook Pro 13 inch 13" | eBay
    07-03-2013 09:15 AM
    I have the Speck SeeThru on my MBP and works and looks great

I got it from the Amazon Warehouse for $17 and it was pretty much new, just not in the original shrink wrap.
    07-07-2013 12:21 AM