Best Brio Webcam Alternative for MacBook Air M1 Chip

YogaTarotVideos

Oct 18, 2021
Visit site
I recently bought and had to return the Logitech Brio Webcam. I film yoga videos and need a fairly budget approach to getting the full landscape/horizontal + vertical height of my arms. Brio was my first choice but while I worked to find a way to connect the software, I was advised by two Logitech employees to return the Brio. Apparently, since April '21, they've had issues with M1 chip compatibility and see no sign of a resolution. My question is, what is the best alternative to Brio where I won't run into the same software connectivity issues with the M1 chip. Thanks!

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
That's a hard one given Logitech basically owns the 'best' webcam market. Most Logitech webcams all run off the same software, the chance of it happening again to you with a different Logitech webcam are pretty high. Personally, I use the Logitech C920 with my M1 Mac Mini and there's no issue with connections. However, the Logitech Capture software doesn't work right, but that has no affect on the camera's overall usage, just the fine tuning with the options in the app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner