MacBook Air 11 SE

angusmatheson

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I am dreaming about a lower cost MacBook Air 11. Like they did with the iPhone 5 SE. It would look the the old one. Like an i3, 2 or 4 of RAM. I know that Apple swore never to make a netbook, but today performance is so good that even that low specked laptop would work great for normal stuff. Make sure it backs up to iCloud - so that backing up is easy - but if yo get too much you need to pay. Tie it to I dream you could make that it $399 or even less - like the iPhone SE. It would make a great computer for a household that doesn't think they need a computer anymore. And for schools, when I was in school we learned on Apple IIs and early Macs. It is all chomebooks and windows. And since it would look like the old MacBook Air, it avoids the iPhone 5C - this one looks cheap problem.

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I am dreaming about a lower cost MacBook Air 11. Like they did with the iPhone 5 SE. It would look the the old one. Like an i3, 2 or 4 of RAM. I know that Apple swore never to make a netbook, but today performance is so good that even that low specked laptop would work great for normal stuff. Make sure it backs up to iCloud - so that backing up is easy - but if yo get too much you need to pay. Tie it to I dream you could make that it $399 or even less - like the iPhone SE. It would make a great computer for a household that doesn't think they need a computer anymore. And for schools, when I was in school we learned on Apple IIs and early Macs. It is all chomebooks and windows. And since it would look like the old MacBook Air, it avoids the iPhone 5C - this one looks cheap problem.

Yes, I think you've just described the ChromeBook. :p

Or possibly an Apple Refurb iPad Mini 2 with a Logitech Canvas keyboard cover...

frrc21

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I don't think it would cost just that, maybe 499$ like the Mac Mini or a bit more. But in a sort of way I think it would literally eat the sales of the 12 inch Macbook, since they would have pretty much the same purpose, so Apple would never do that. I think that in a few years Apple will just drop the whole Macbook Air lineup, as well as the Mac Pro and Mac Mini (maybe next year already), and just leave the 12 inch macbook, the Macbook Pro and the iMac, each one pretty much doing the exact job they are assigned for. Maybe a small price reduction on the 12 inch one to make it more appealing and just keep updating the internals and overall design of those versions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner