Is there any DVD hardware with a USB connection that will allow you to watch a DVD on a MacBook Air?
    12-15-2015 12:27 AM
    Is there any DVD hardware with a USB connection that will allow you to watch a DVD on a MacBook Air?
    Apple Superdrive or just about any external DVD drive will do just fine. Amazon has many available. Superdrive is a bit expensive but works extremely well. I also have a cheaper DVD drive that works just as well. Just make sure you find one with a single USB. Some have double USB and some have a single USB plus power cord. Hope this info helps you.
    Jerry5k likes this.
    12-15-2015 01:29 AM
    Thank you so much much for the quick response. I have many MasterCard "Thank you" points so I used them to purchase a Apple USBSuperDrive.
    Note- don't know why you are up so late? My excuse is I had to go to the rest room. . Was so glad to see someone had already responded.
    Last edited by Jerry5k; 12-15-2015 at 07:17 PM.
    12-15-2015 03:32 AM
    Thank you so much much for the quick response. I have many MasterCard "Thank you" points so I used them to purchase a Apple USBSuperDrive.
    Note- don't know why you are up so late? My excuse is I had to go to the rest room. . Was so glad to see someone had already responded.
    Great drive. I own it and it has never disappointed. I use it to convert all my movies through Handbrake for iTunes. I also have a cheaper drive that does a good job, just like the Superdrive as it matches my iMac.

I am always up late on my days off work. I usually only sleep about 4 hours a day. Have always been able to function okay.
    Jerry5k and Closingracer like this.
    12-15-2015 07:41 PM