Worst time to order a Macbook Air??

CarryItAll

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
A new Macbook Air is currently shipping to me but with new iMacs announced yesterday have I just ordered one at the worst possible time?!?!?! Will new macbook airs be announced with new processors and force touch and fancy stuff and I'll be obsolete within a month?!?!

Whats the return policy can you use it for a couple of weeks and return it, or is it best to just return it? Or should I just forget it, or what???

Any info/advice appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
My advice: Be happy with what you have purchased and don't worry about what "may" be released. There will always be another device just around the corner, so you could never keep up.

CarryItAll

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I think 3 months later is one thing, but buying a couple of weeks before an upgrade is a problem.

I'm really looking for anyone who bought a week or two before a new release to say whether its any hassle swapping it out for the new one, sort of like getting a free upgrade when you just bought software, or if I should just return it immediately if I'm concerned...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
There will always be new models available. I've yet to find anything that makes me want to scrap my 2014 rMBP. New iMacs do not necessarily mean that there will be new MacBooks announced anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk