Macbook 5.2 2009 Boot problem...Help!

Dimitris Aliento

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys .... I need your help !!!
I unscrew my macbook to refresh thermal ointment and to clean the dust ?.and removed over the entire logic board, the connector together with the temperature sensor cable at the time I was trying to remove the cable from the socket. ..and after reassembly the mac and when I hit the power of macbook, it opens for a few seconds ... lights the led ... closes for 1-2 seconds the led .... and stays permanently expects led ... .No makes no sound ... no computer sounds hard disk ? and when i removed everything over hard, dvd-rom memory and RAM .... again does not make any sound ... nor beep when they are missing RAM .... also the time off the led ... I noticed that momentarily stops the fan,? and just reignite the led ... starts the fan again ... in this whole process the screen is black .... no light anything .... any ideas ???? do you think that happened due to the extract of sensor?s socket... or something else?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys .... I need your help !!!
I unscrew my macbook to refresh thermal ointment and to clean the dust ….and removed over the entire logic board, the connector together with the temperature sensor cable at the time I was trying to remove the cable from the socket. ..and after reassembly the mac and when I hit the power of macbook, it opens for a few seconds ... lights the led ... closes for 1-2 seconds the led .... and stays permanently expects led ... .No makes no sound ... no computer sounds hard disk … and when i removed everything over hard, dvd-rom memory and RAM .... again does not make any sound ... nor beep when they are missing RAM .... also the time off the led ... I noticed that momentarily stops the fan,… and just reignite the led ... starts the fan again ... in this whole process the screen is black .... no light anything .... any ideas ???? do you think that happened due to the extract of sensor’s socket... or something else?

I think it would be best to get some on-site help as it looks like someone needs to really see what's inside the Macbook to determine any faults.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2