What are the chances of the MacBook Air having a retina display while still maintaining the battery life?
    06-27-2015 12:58 PM
    I would say pretty good. I'm willing to bet Apple will not release a MacBook Air with less battery life.
    06-27-2015 01:02 PM
    I'm waiting for a rMBA so I can upgrade my wife's 2011 MBA. It is time for the MBA to be higher resolution and its time for my wife to have said machine.
    06-27-2015 01:48 PM
    I'd say not good. The MacBook Air doesn't really fit in anymore with the release of the retina MacBook. The MacBook is what the Air should be. If the MacBook had at least one more USB-C port, a more powerful processor, and was a little cheaper, it would basically be an Air, and that's what I see Apple doing in the future.
    06-27-2015 05:49 PM
    I'd say not good. The MacBook Air doesn't really fit in anymore with the release of the retina MacBook. The MacBook is what the Air should be. If the MacBook had at least one more USB-C port, a more powerful processor, and was a little cheaper, it would basically be an Air, and that's what I see Apple doing in the future.
    So, it's not really what the MBA should be. I mean, it IS, except for the number of ports and the processor and price. Got it.

SMH.
    06-27-2015 06:40 PM
    So, it's not really what the MBA should be. I mean, it IS, except for the number of ports and the processor and price. Got it.

SMH.
    I said it's what the Air SHOULD BE, and adding those things would make it what the Air IS.

Learn to comprehend. SMH.
    06-27-2015 11:10 PM
    I said it's what the Air SHOULD BE, and adding those things would make it what the Air IS.

Learn to comprehend. SMH.
    But it is not what it is. "IF"s and "BUT"s don't count for much. You're going to have to live with it. Moving on...
    06-28-2015 12:24 AM
    But it is not what it is. "IF"s and "BUT"s don't count for much. You're going to have to live with it. Moving on...
    Wow! Either you still didn't comprehend what I said or you won't accept that your sarcasm backfired.

Yes, do move on. There was no reason for your attitude.
    06-28-2015 06:58 AM