What is the difference between these 2 Macbooks?

leepierre

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys! Going to college in 5 months time. And i need a laptop for taking down notes. So can somebody tell me the difference between the 2 versions of the Macbook Air? Will it be okay to use for 3 years? Or is the Pro version a lot better? Thank you! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1420999566.021505.jpg

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys! Going to college in 5 months time. And i need a laptop for taking down notes. So can somebody tell me the difference between the 2 versions of the Macbook Air? Will it be okay to use for 3 years? Or is the Pro version a lot better? Thank you! View attachment 75296

For taking notes either model of the MacBook Air will be fine. The difference between the two in the picture you posted is that one has 128Gb of storage and the other ones has 256Gb. The 11" MacBook Air doesn't have an SD card reader(so you may want to get the 256gb model if you go with the 11") but the processor and internals are the same as the 13" model. The MacBook Pro is more powerful and has a better screen but it's slightly thicker, heavier, and the battery doesn't last as long. Hope that helps! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Flash storage is the difference... otherwise, identical. When I look at laptops... I will first look for the one with the largest capacity for RAM... not necessarily how much it ships with - but what is the maximum the hardware will support so I can add more... then I look for the fastest processor, and largest HD/flash storage - then buy the best specs the budget allows.

leepierre

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Ah, thank you. What other accessories do I need to buy? And how long does it take to charge the Macbook Air 13inch? I've never own a Macbook before. 😂 Thanks anyway. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR