hi...m somewhat new here...m in a quandary on what to buy this xmas...just love apple too much...as a reward for myself this holidays...i want an apple product...upgrade to an ipad 5 or coz presently i have the ipad 4 or get the the 2013 MBA?...love the the integration of ios n osx products...whatever gadgets i hold on to datas are readily available...presently ihave the iphone 5, ipad 4, and the mbp...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    08-25-2013 02:24 PM
    If you're looking for an Xmas buy - wait and see what gets announced in September...
    08-25-2013 04:44 PM
    Do you want a full-featured general purpose computer or a computing device? That's the question you need to ask yourself. An iPad isn't a substitute for a computer, it's a complementary device.

What's more, Apple hasn't announced a fifth-generation iPad yet, so you may be waiting a while.
    08-26-2013 12:24 AM
    Do you want a full-featured general purpose computer or a computing device? That's the question you need to ask yourself. An iPad isn't a substitute for a computer, it's a complementary device.

What's more, Apple hasn't announced a fifth-generation iPad yet, so you may be waiting a while.
    ...sir peter its almost certain that they would be announcing it soon(the ipad5)...just love the feel n quality of apple products n its ios n osX...n on special occassion just want to reward myself with quality apple products though some functions are somewhat redundant...wanting to have an htc one months ago n almost buy one but everything i think of os integration apple's the best...cant have both the MBA n ipad5 at the same time......budget constraint......another question sir peter is too much luxury if i've been dreaming to have a full line up of apple products...... I want to have the mac, rMBP, MBA, ipad, iphone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    08-26-2013 08:16 AM
    If you're looking for an Xmas buy - wait and see what gets announced in September...
    That's what m doing now sir, trying to hold off the urge to buy an htc one...starting to realize the elegance and smoothness of ios products n its stable ecosystem...

08-26-2013 08:20 AM
    You'll see what September has to offer, of course.

If things happen as expected, I'd say the 2013 Macbook Air, now that it has 12-14 hours of battery life. Can go to any coffee shop and sit anywhere & not worry about power.
    08-26-2013 11:58 AM
    You'll see what September has to offer, of course.

If things happen as expected, I'd say the 2013 Macbook Air, now that it has 12-14 hours of battery life. Can go to any coffee shop and sit anywhere & not worry about power.
    I'll consider that sir...

08-26-2013 12:40 PM
    I'd go with the air . iPad is nice but you already have a iPad 4 so I'd with a air .
    08-26-2013 12:51 PM
    I would say go with the Air. Much as I like my iPad, I have not been able to completely cut myself from a computer.

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk
    08-26-2013 12:54 PM
    I would say go with the Air. Much as I like my iPad, I have not been able to completely cut myself from a computer.

Sent From My iPhone 5 Using Tapatalk
    ....does an 11 inch mba b 2 heavy 2 carry around?...

08-26-2013 01:09 PM
    ....does an 11 inch mba b 2 heavy 2 carry around?...

Light as a feather
    I agree with some of the other posters. If you already have an iPad, I'd go for the MBA. Unless you were planning to sell your iPad to buy the iPad5 or help payt for the MBA. The MBA ain't cheap!

Good luck
    08-26-2013 09:48 PM
    MacBook Air. The iPad won't do everything you may want to do, but the MBA can do it all.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    08-26-2013 09:53 PM
    MBA 2013 is a very good laptop one of the best laptop i have used!
    09-16-2013 04:25 PM