I'm sure you're gonna love it.
    BTW: what's a modem?
    Just kidding. Couldn't resist.

Good Luck
    Haha.
    Loving my Air although a bit of a learning curve after decades of Windows. Two amazing things - build quality is amazing and it runs so cool. I can actually rest it on my lap without burning my legs. Thank you Steve!
    08-14-2013 08:50 PM
    Haha.
    Loving my Air although a bit of a learning curve after decades of Windows. Two amazing things - build quality is amazing and it runs so cool. I can actually rest it on my lap without burning my legs. Thank you Steve!
    I hear ya, I'm still learning but I don't miss my Windows laptop one bit.

Good Luck
    08-14-2013 08:59 PM
    Just quick question, do you guys use a virus program with your Mac.
    08-23-2013 05:43 PM
    I personally don't but some do
    08-23-2013 05:47 PM
    At the recommendation of some of the members here, I have Sophos on mine. Just because most malware isn't written for Mac doesn't mean there isn't any.
    08-23-2013 07:45 PM
    Nope. Haven't in 27 years and I've never, ever had a problem.
    08-26-2013 12:27 AM
    Thanks all for the insight and help. I will definitely never go back to a windows pc.
    08-26-2013 12:40 AM
    None for me.

Good Luck
    08-26-2013 09:32 PM
    Hey! This is a really interesting thread for me as I am considering buying the MacBook Air and I need some advice. I've been to the Apple store and checked it out already, and I love the feel of it! The only 2 things that I am not sure about are: storage capacity and battery life. Anyone who's had it for a while now, could you post your thoughts here please? Thank you!
    08-28-2013 10:38 AM
    Hey! This is a really interesting thread for me as I am considering buying the MacBook Air and I need some advice. I've been to the Apple store and checked it out already, and I love the feel of it! The only 2 things that I am not sure about are: storage capacity and battery life. Anyone who's had it for a while now, could you post your thoughts here please? Thank you!
    If you haven't already, you might want to read the following guide to buying a MacBook by member SeanHRCC.

http://forums.imore.com/guides-how-tos/257919-guide-buying-macbook.html
    08-28-2013 10:44 AM
    Battery life is the best on the market.

Get as much storage space as you can afford because it is not upgradeable.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-28-2013 10:57 AM
    Battery life is amazing... approaching 10 hours... storage is limited and expensive to upgrade (by purchasing a machine with more/most storage) - it is NOT upgradeable... same for RAM. Reveiw the article that Darrick suggested for all the gory details...
    08-28-2013 11:09 AM
    Love the 13" MBA! I went from a stock MBP 13" (too heavy!) to considering the 11" MBA for portability and decided on the 13" with 8GB ram and 512GB memory because I don't use the cloud for storage. Got the i7 version but I honestly don't notice any difference from the i5.

Awesome battery life!
    Fausty82 likes this.
    09-08-2013 12:20 AM
    Love the 13" MBA! I went from a stock MBP 13" (too heavy!) to considering the 11" MBA for portability and decided on the 13" with 8GB ram and 512GB memory because I don't use the cloud for storage. Got the i7 version but I honestly don't notice any difference from the i5.

Awesome battery life!
    Nice buy LVMHgirl.

Good Luck
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    09-08-2013 06:40 PM
39 12