Mac Pro Release Date

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Release of the Mac Pro is coming up on us fast, and the latest I've heard is the Mac Pro will be available November 15th.

Anyone out there heard otherwise? Lots of good Apple products are going to hit us/be announced next week (Apple event is Tuesday, October 22nd). We should know more at that point.

​Can't wait!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes I can't wait till the Apple event either! I'm sure iMore will have great coverage as usual. And Apple is pretty good about the timing of product releases. They make an announcement and then VERY soon the product gets released. My guess is that what you heard is correct, providing they announce the Mac Pro at the event. They are much better than a certain other company that shall remain nameless about release days, and the timing of announcements and the subsequent release. ;)

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes I can't wait till the Apple event either! I'm sure iMore will have great coverage as usual. And Apple is pretty good about the timing of product releases. They make an announcement and then VERY soon the product gets released. My guess is that what you heard is correct, providing they announce the Mac Pro at the event. They are much better than a certain other company that shall remain nameless about release days, and the timing of announcements and the subsequent release. ;)

Wait... you're talking about.... B... ah, nevermind. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods