So now I'm so confused. So I'm going to wait for the new Mac minis, and put flash storage on it. But I'm wondering, if I have a Windows touch monitor (for windows 8), will it still work on Mac OS? I know the touch part won't work. And if I bootcamp it and put windows 8, will touch work then? Because if it does, I guess I will get a Mac mini and a touch monitor. Thanks.
    09-27-2013 11:59 AM
    So now I'm so confused. So I'm going to wait for the new Mac minis, and put flash storage on it. But I'm wondering, if I have a Windows touch monitor (for windows 8), will it still work on Mac OS? I know the touch part won't work. And if I bootcamp it and put windows 8, will touch work then? Because if it does, I guess I will get a Mac mini and a touch monitor. Thanks.
    The current Mac Mini has both an HDMI and a Thunderbird port for video out. If your monitor doesnt have an HDMI connection, you will need an adapter. But it will work.
    Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)
    Attached Thumbnails -2012-macmini-gallery4.jpg  
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    09-27-2013 12:06 PM
    The current Mac Mini has both an HDMI and a Thunderbird port for video out. If your monitor doesnt have an HDMI connection, you will need an adapter. But it will work.
    Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)
    So touch will work if I bootcamp windows 8?
    09-27-2013 12:33 PM
    So touch will work if I bootcamp windows 8?
    I can’t say the touch will work.. that would be a driver issue... but if you have the drivers and all the connections (how do you connect the monitor to your computer? Just VGA? DVI? HDMI?), it should work.
    09-27-2013 01:02 PM
    I cant say the touch will work.. that would be a driver issue... but if you have the drivers and all the connections (how do you connect the monitor to your computer? Just VGA? DVI? HDMI?), it should work.
    I'll just get an imac then. No touch needed.
    10-03-2013 12:17 PM