So I have a PS4. I'm obsessed with Mortal Kombat but there is an issue with it. But I really do not if it is an issue or not also. Whenever I choose Takeda as the character I play, he can not release the PowerShot. It isn't a problem of the console because it does perfectly fine with any other character.

So i wonder why only Takeda got this issue. Is he does not allowed to have a PowerShot? Is there someone who know what is happening here?
    08-11-2019 11:13 PM
    So I have a PS4. I'm obsessed with Mortal Kombat but there is an issue with it. But I really do not if it is an issue or not also. Whenever I choose Takeda as the character I play, he can not release the PowerShot. It isn't a problem of the console because it does perfectly fine with any other character.

So i wonder why only Takeda got this issue. Is he does not allowed to have a PowerShot? Is there someone who know what is happening here?
    You may have better luck with your question here:

https://community.playstation.com/co...mmunities.html
    08-12-2019 05:33 AM
    I have posted this post in several forums but this is the only answer I got. that's why this forum is so reliable. Thank you so much.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    08-13-2019 02:15 AM