Golden Fall

PompiPompi

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Golden Fall

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/golden-fall/id1470597898

In Golden Fall, our hero is entering a cave promising himself he will only get a few gold coins.
No adventurer have ever returned from this cave and once our hero falls into the cave, the only way out is to delve deeper.

Golden Fall is a tactical time units based combat RPG. The levels are all hand tailored, which means you don't get generic procedural generated levels.
The setting is unique, there are no Orcs or Vampires and the monsters are unique to this world.
There are riddles to solve, challenges to overcome, skills, magic, equipment and yes... also gold to acquire.

The game has 8 hand tailored levels. There is no tutorial though.
You play with the arrow keys or ASDW and the mouse.
To attack a monster just click on the roundish squares that appear on it. The same applies to interacting with NPC or switches and etc.
To pick up things from the ground you just walk on it and press the pick up button.

Banner.png

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/golden-fall/id1470597898

(Currently on sale for 2.99 USD instead of 4.99 USD)

PompiPompi

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Could anyone tell me if the game store page is not appealing enough to buy the game? I believe it's a good game, but maybe I don't communicate it enough? Also the visuals are not too fancy, but personally I like this "simplistic" style. Any comment about that as well?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Could anyone tell me if the game store page is not appealing enough to buy the game? I believe it's a good game, but maybe I don't communicate it enough? Also the visuals are not too fancy, but personally I like this "simplistic" style. Any comment about that as well?

Thanks for sharing your game with the members of iMore. Honestly, some games just catch on faster than others. Good Luck

PompiPompi

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Golden fall is going to be free for a limited time(On both Mac and iOS). Probably since tomorrow. I will notify you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro