iFinance vs. HomeBudget

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Guys,

I'm looking for a finance app that gives me good insight on my income/expenses.
I'm planning to use this app for my business as well as private.

Key features for me would be;

• Good sync between iOS/macOS
• Integration of my bank account (if it's a safe thing to do of course)
• Security

- Currently I'm considering Anishu, Inc. and iFinance - Manage your finances

Which of these 2 would you recommend me??
If there are better alternatives, please tell me why they're better...

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Mint. 100% hands down the best. It syncs with all of our bank accounts, credit cards, gives estimates on vehicle worth and home worth, keeps track of our SEP IRA, 401K, and our stocks. We've set up a budget so we see where every single penny is going, and it lets us know when credit card bills are due. I even keep a separate Mint account for my personal credit card attached to my monthly allowance monies, and my husband has one for himself as well.

We've been with Mint for so long that I cannot recall the others we tried before it, but Mint won us over by a landslide.

Edit: Almost forgot.. Mint works on iOS, but I don't know about Mac OS because if hubby needs to access Mint from his laptop then he visits the web based Mint from the browser. Everything syncs just fine.

We also set up a brand new email account that we only use for Mint. We both have access to that email account, and we do not use it for anything else.

aharontal

Feb 2, 2022
Visit site
I have been attracted to the subject of finance since a young age. My father was a banker, and my mother was a financial assistant.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox