Hey, my name is Angie I’m 20. I’ve been working on a productivity app Proud with my boyfriend for over 2 years. In January we launched iOS version, and this is the moment when we are about to launch OS X version of the app.

We came up with an idea for an app that contains many productivity tools in one place. Based on our experiences, and people’s needs we create productivity bundle for normal people.

What can you find there?

3 tabs: (lists, reminders and history)
    Focus/Relax timer based on a podmodoro technique, you work for 50 minutes then take 10 minutes break to stay focused
    De-stress function which allows you meditate and reduce the stress during the day
    7-Day Performance Chart shows the level of task completions for the past week
    motivational feature: imagine that every time you finish the task you will hear congratulatory messages from other members of the Proud user community
    24 color themes help users customize the app

How it looks like?

Proud for Mac [BETA] - new productivity tool! Grab your free exclusive early access!-giphy.gif

How to reduce stress with Proud?

How to create a habit with Proud?

I know that many of you are still looking for the best app that could solve your problems, this is why I would like you give you free exclusive early access. Beta is available for Mac users and you can read more about our tool here: useproud.com

If you wanna try Proud on your Mac, you can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9k1eucxp9...a-0.8.zip?dl=0

[edit:] Guys the beta has expired, we launched Proud 4 days ago 02.06 and it's already on the Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/prou...mUvbUpU2741467

I can provide 2 promo codes for those who would like to take a look at iOS app (it’s already on the App Store) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/prou...mUvbUpU2741467
    Last edited by angeliquetoque; 06-06-2016 at 12:49 PM.
    05-10-2016 09:56 AM
    Welcome, and thank you for sharing your app with iMore. Hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back. If you haven't already please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
    05-10-2016 01:34 PM
    Hi,

I'm interested in a promo code for the Proud iOS if you have any left. I came across your post searching for the Mac beta link.

EDIT: Tried the download link for the Mac and version 0.6 doesn't respond to swipes . Too bad. Hopefully, I'm in the running for the iOS version and it'll perform much better
    Last edited by ColeDaddy; 05-14-2016 at 08:23 PM.
    05-14-2016 06:20 PM
    Looks great! Will you eventually distribute it through the Mac App Store?
    05-17-2016 12:01 PM
    Heeey ColeDaddy 0.6 is outdated here is the newest version. https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9k1eucxp9...a-0.8.zip?dl=0 And PM me for the promo code please!
    05-26-2016 03:35 PM
    Hey theaiguy1980! Yes we are about to launch Proud on Mac soon, in the next 2 weeks (probably) .
    05-26-2016 03:36 PM
    PM sent!
    05-26-2016 07:27 PM
    Hi Angelique,
    Thanks for the promo code, BUT, when I redeemed it on the AppStore, it said that it had already been redeemed. I PM'd you a screen shot if it helps any.
    05-27-2016 03:32 PM
    Hi Angelique, I sent you a message to your personal email as you requested I do in your PM. Please let me know if you need anything else.
    06-02-2016 04:41 PM
    Hi Angelique, I sent you a message to your personal email as you requested I do in your PM. Please let me know if you need anything else.
    Hi Angelique, when you have the chance please reply to the message I sent to your personal email address as you requested. Thanks!
    06-07-2016 07:49 AM