Delete duplicates on Photos ?

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Cisdem Duplicate Finder, not only just for find the duplicate picture, but also find other format files. Just search the name in Internet, they provide free version to users.

tiborfabian

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
I've just published Disk Health on Mac App Store: It manages safely iTunes, Photos and iPhoto libraries to preserve the integrity of the library itself.
It's a disk cleaner and duplicates finder with lot of features like old files and big files detection, parametric search allowing you to choose file size, file date and combination of both, fast duplicate detection algorithm with advanced 512 bit hash to avoid false positives.

I'll love to hear what do you think about it.

allex shulz

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
There is a lot of app for Mac OS and for iOS search "duplicate photo finder" on the App Store for device you need. If you need to find duplicate photos and videos among Mac and iPhone (iPad) there is only one app I know.

it's called interPhotos. You need to download it for iOS and Mac and scan both devices for photo copies.

The app is free. it offers in-app purchase for video searching, but photo scan and delete is completely free.

Search interPhotos in Mac and iOS App Store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73