Looking for a simple video editing tool

Gino Guillermo

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi there. I have a Macbook Air and never looked back at those days of having a PC.

I would like to do some video reviews for Youtube and i'm looking for a simple video editing tool that i can use and that is very easy to use.

I need to be able to do stuff such put wordings (like Camera, Bootup, app loading sections), a stopwatch, where i can also blur a portion of the video (like my email or router name) and do other things such graphics or fading of video, etc.

Any help please? Cheers.

Gino Guillermo

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I have got iMovie. I hope it is a user-friendly software where i can use everyday.

I'm not sure if this is relevant to the subject but if i'm making a video i would need a sort of camera holder/stand that i can clamp on to my table firmly, with the camera facing down or straight horizontal so my viewers can better see the device. I'm looking at something that is not too expensive.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you.

PompiPompi

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I use "video editor pro".
It's not too bad.
My only complaint is that it can only do 6000k bps for videos top. But that might be something about the codecs because it use the available codecs on my Mac.

I couldn't figure out how to actually edit videos in iMovie.
I only could add media to the library and the theater seems to be one of those automatic video creation tools.
Maybe I am missing something.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner