I need an app to upload multiple photos at once and then be able to add text for each photo

bgriff25

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I started a a new job that requires me to inspect properties and take photos of damages done from previous tenants. I'd like to be able to upload these to either word or pages with smaller versions of these and then add text to each photo so that the contractors that will be going to do repairs will know what needs to be done. I don't want to have to resize each picture individually. I want to be able to have 9-12 pictures per page and be able to write a brief description below each.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any number of apps can upload multiple pics, but you stated that you wanted to "upload these to either Word or Pages..." I take that to mean that you want to take photos and then upload them to the above mentioned apps. I'm not aware of a way to do that. My apologies if I'm misunderstanding you. Anyway, would it be easier to take the photos, and have them automatically upload to Dropbox or a similar cloud service, and then create your document via Word or Pages using the photos you uploaded to DB?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2