Templates for Microsoft PowerPoint

The best PowerPoint template app for Mac from Idea2Inspire developers. Templates for Microsoft PowerPoint is a collection of beautifully designed PowerPoint templates for quick and effective business presentations. Not just the catalog, the app itself comes with a lot of customizing options that make it handier and easier to operate. The pre-installed templates can be crafted or re-designed by you and you can save them as your own personalized templates in a separate folder.

Key features:
    - Lots of categories
    - Amazing Templates
    - Totally customizable
    - Unique Designs
    - Saves Time
    - Very Handy
    - Password Protection

Its just been a couple of months in the Mac App Store and the app is receiving good reviews from the users’ end. It also got a very good rating and got featured in top charts in the App Store. This is certainly a very good app and we are pretty sure that a lot people would be benefited from this application.

Regards,
    Alex James

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/templates-for-microsoft-powerpoint/id754076889?mt=12

Please share your views and comments about this app or the one you are currently using. Thank You!

Templates for Microsoft PowerPoint - Best PowerPoint Templates for Mac!-powerpoint-1.png

Templates for Microsoft PowerPoint - Best PowerPoint Templates for Mac!-powerpoint2.jpeg
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 04-16-2014 at 07:53 AM.
    donsmouse1973 likes this.
    04-16-2014 06:39 AM
    Thank you for introducing your app to the iMore community, and hopefully, many of our members will give it a try and provide feedback, both good and bad. In the meantime, take some time to get familiar with the App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines as well as the members of this community whom you just introduced your app to. Take care…
    04-16-2014 07:52 AM
    Thank you for sharing your app with IMore, best of luck with it.
    04-16-2014 08:09 AM
    appreciate the reply.. surely i am gonna have a look at that... thanks
    04-16-2014 09:25 AM
    Looks nice, thanks!
    04-14-2015 06:15 AM
    I often use PowerPoint templates from http://www.poweredtemplate.com
    as for me it's the best website with the huge quantity of useful stuff how to create and improve your PowerPoint presentation design, try some, and I'm sure it will be very useful for you. Good luck.
    02-11-2016 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD