Files-Finder Edition for iPad users Launched

Alvil

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
In the Past Weekend of Dec, Appsicum launched Files Finder Edition for iPad users, for those who still miss the "Finder" from Mac and "Explorer" from Windows tool on their iPad. Files-Finder Edition is a complete file browser for iPad. It's not only just an explorer but a complete file/media organization tool along with Documents and Excel editing capabilities. This App have some prime features which might attract normal ipad users like it has Good old finder interface with gesture controls and touch screen optimization, have a Built in previewer for most of the file types, supports almost all file types like Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPEG, MP4, MOV, PDF, Web Pages, WAV, 3GP, Zip, and many more, Sync and use Google Drive, Dropbox and Sugarsync in the same interface, and Edit Documents, Excel and other files using Google Drive right in to app.

For more information you can visit itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/files-finder-edition/id733259837?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Alvil

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for being so kind for allowing us to posting app information and yes I have read the rules and guidelines that you have mentioned in post already. I would to get some feedback and suggestions from the normal iPad users like what they think about this app thatswhy I posted it here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2