What email client are you using on your Mac?

ry4

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Mail (for Gmail), thunderbird for my isp's email which for whatever reason I can't get connected on mail :/

Posted via the iMore App for Android

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I like the Apple Mail app, but have been having some major problems with it lately with a GoDaddy account. So I've been experimenting with others: Airmail, Outlook, Thunderbird, and Postbox. I don't like the layout of Outlook and Thunderbird. I couldn't even get Postbox to create an IMAP account and import everything. I like Airmail, but it had problems syncing with my IMAP folders a bit, and I found emails disappearing from folders occasionally. I've done a support session with Apple and GoDaddy and no resolution. I really wish Apple Mail would just go back to working like it used to! Ugh.

I was finally able to get Postbox set up properly and having been using it with no problems since I made the above quoted post.

badwolfbb

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I use Airmail. The new update is awesome and if you depend on email for work/school its worth the money

Posted via the iMore App for Android

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I use the built in mail client and Mail Tab for Outlook to check company mail. I also use Mailbox for gmail.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
You know, it's funny, I will purchase Mac mail clients such as AirMail etc. but they always end up being slow and/or lacking one or more key features. I always end up going back to gmail.

Wildleaf

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
I use "AirMail 2.0" only. It integrates seamlessly with all e-mail services, and also allows you to use Dropbox, GoogleDrive and lot of other good apps.

mr-o

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
For the last 6 months I've been getting by with Dropbox's Mailbox. But it's a bit of a stinker really. Search is appallingly limited (about a week, at most). So many things don't work properly. To find something I always hit command-F which in every other app I've ever used is Search, but in Mailbox is 'forward'. Eurgh.

But I like the lists, and the way it lets me empty the inbox quickly. I also like the font and text size, I find Mail somewhat old fashioned by comparison.

But I;m not a power user, btw.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Another one here using Apple's Mail app. Been using it since Tiger and haven't had the desire to switch to another.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro