Can we jailbreak iPhone 11?

Joanna Davis

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
We all know we have to jailbreak every iDevices because of the software barriers on Apple devices. So there are so many jailbreakers for iDevices.Because those software restrictions bother us when we are trying to download new software to our iOS device. So do you think can we jailbreak iOS 11 also?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
We all know we have to jailbreak every iDevices because of the software barriers on Apple devices.
No, we don’t know that. As a matter of fact, we all know that jailbreaking is something from the past and that jailbreaking doesn’t add as much as it used to do.
The major jailbreaking repos even stopped with supporting it altogether.

So there are so many jailbreakers for iDevices.
Not as much as there used to.
Because those software restrictions bother us when we are trying to download new software to our iOS device.
The restrictions you refer to aren’t as severe as used to be. It doesn’t bother many people anymore, only a select few.

So do you think can we jailbreak iOS 11 also?
It’s already possible to jailbreak iOS 11.
iPhone 11 on the other hand is not out yet, maybe it will be jailbreakable and maybe it won’t. Too early to tell.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
No, we don’t know that. As a matter of fact, we all know that jailbreaking is something from the past and that jailbreaking doesn’t add as much as it used to do.
The major jailbreaking repos even stopped with supporting it altogether.

Not as much as there used to.
The restrictions you refer to aren’t as severe as used to be. It doesn’t bother many people anymore, only a select few.

It’s already possible to jailbreak iOS 11.
iPhone 11 on the other hand is not out yet, maybe it will be jailbreakable and maybe it won’t. Too early to tell.

I concur 100%!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The reason I use iOS is because when I need it to work, it does. Period.

If I so feel the need to "jailbreak" it, I'll get an Android device and root it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711