Continually Hacked

pastorlies

Nov 6, 2018
Visit site
Every single piece of electronic equipment I purchase is immediately hacked. It’s targeted and the local law enforcement said this is above their level of expertise. The iPhone I’m currently using has the Pegasus malware in it. I’m tired of everyone knowing everything I say or type and my phone calls and internet searches are rerouted to fake pages or fake agents.
This is the 7th iPhone I’ve owned since 11/2015, and it’s the 7th since May 2017 when my ex husband got involved. I’ve been electronically harassed and stalked since 2010, it’s gotten exponentially worse since May 2017. Apple and AT&T both conceded that I’ve been repeatedly hacked but don’t offer help, they say hire a private investigator....I’m on Social Security....

Is there anything you can recommend to help me? Please?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My answer is simple - buy a different brand of smartphone and if they also get hacked, go back to using a non-smartphone.

In no way am I trying to be facetious. I don’t know why all of your iPhones are being hacked and I don’t know you or your life history. If Apple, your mobile carrier or law enforcement cannot assist you, I highly doubt any of us can either. I’m just being real.

Oh, and since this is posted in the jailbreak section, I assume your current iPhone is jail broken. If so, return it stock.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Who is "everyone"? Do you share your Apple ID with anyone? iPhone's are not easily hacked. I know of very few instances. Have you tried restoring your device as new, not from a back up? Change your Apple ID credentials?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

As mentioned above I also feel you are still using the same Apple ID on all the iPhones you bought and they still have your password and are monitoring you

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner