iPhone security analytics and possible malware??

taylor_1983

Sep 28, 2017
Visit site
I have not installed the latest iOS update, because I think I may have malware installed (if I do, I would like to keep as much info as possible for proof). I have not jailbroken my phone and when I called apple, they were adamant that Apple products can not get malware! My phone is constantly dropping calls, dropping to 2-3x from LTE. Just odd issues. Also, the worry about malware is legit because of a civil legal issue, I which the other party is getting desperate.
Any members on this forum have any advice to give?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello there, welcome to iMore!
I have not experienced any malware issues on my iOS devices. I would recommend updating to the latest software as it’ll provide the latest security patches by Apple.

Renee Mann

Oct 14, 2017
Visit site
I have been having a big problems with dropped calls for about 19 months
It started with the iPhone 6plus. I began to have daily dropped calls, then a shortened battery life, random number dialings and last but not least, the phone would not turn off. My service is with Verizon and I had 7 replacement 6plus phones in a years time. I thought that the unresolved problems was because Verizon replacement phones are all refurbished phones. However, I decided to buy the iPhone 8plus directly from Apple. I am still having the same problems of dropped calls on a daily basis. Am I the only one having this much difficulty? Ima trying to stay with Apple products because I have an iPad and Mac computer, and they sync well together. I am not the most tech savvy but, I know I shouldn’t be having some many problems with the phones. Please know that the people at Verizon supposedly tried everything before ordering the replacement phones. What! What! What! Help! Help! Help!

Renee Mann

Oct 14, 2017
Visit site
I have been having a big problems with dropped calls for about 19 months
It started with the iPhone 6plus. I began to have daily dropped calls, then a shortened battery life, random number dialings and last but not least, the phone would not turn off. My service is with Verizon and I had 7 replacement 6plus phones in a years time. I thought that the unresolved problems was because Verizon replacement phones are all refurbished phones. However, I decided to buy the iPhone 8plus directly from Apple. I am still having the same problems of dropped calls on a daily basis. Am I the only one having this much difficulty? Ima trying to stay with Apple products because I have an iPad and Mac computer, and they sync well together. I am not the most tech savvy but, I know I shouldn’t be having some many problems with the phones. Please know that the people at Verizon supposedly tried everything before ordering the replacement phones. What! What! What! Help! Help! Help!